Search the forum,

Discuss F. Ing customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update. I've had to bad reviews she's at it again !!! Errrrr so angry

Write to her with a small claims court form inside for cost of advert

I just phoned her all nice as said we are taking legal action against her then I text with the same she said she's called the police

Should have sent a letter it's a lot more Umpah. U could call police as it's nuisance and harrasment

You can state that the abuse is personal and get her an asbo restraining order thingy!

Feel for you PJF sounds a feckin awful scenario. No doubt we'll all be happy to assist in any way we can. I hope the threat of legal action makes them realise how wrong they are. We're all just trying to earn a living at the end of the day. Let us know how it goes. Chin up mate

I took legal advice two weeks ago they said she has no case at all I'm starting legal action in the morning. Cheers guys. One review says I'm unkept and messy !! And it's from north wales !! I've been doing my acs all week in Cardiff !! I've just found out that she's works for HSBC in the business deptment. Should I contact her manager

It would be rather pleasant if she could be served with a solicitors letter or even court summons at work. May show her what it's like.

Good thinking. A summons in a work environment always goes down like a wet fart in a spacesuit. Fraud on her part, which essentially this is, is also severely frowned upon in banking circles. Go get her

I've been on the net for over an hour found her dept and her manager contacted my soliciter as well ( he's my uncle ). We are going to town with this crazy nasty ,;:)/- the stress is unreal knowing this review is on there and I can't do any thing till tomorrow is doing my head in !!

Why do people say send a dog turd? Send your own turd to put a personal touch on it. Eat corn a day prior for the marbled affect

when a turd wont do When I'm riding shotgun with another player - Imgur
i just copy and paste when iv'e had a weird moaner

Just had a text saying please don't call my boss I will remove reviews ect and sort everything out !!!! What was my response

No response need just keep a full record and take her to court. Hope you get it sorted

Too right croppie she is in need of a lesson otherwise the next poor sod will get the same treatment

Once you have been paid it would be worth a letter to her employers with the contents of the texts etc, threatening remarks, I'm sure they don't want anyone like this in the publics eye at a bank.
Ah revenge it's great.

Totally agree mugs like this shouldn't be allowed to get away with it

Out of interest how does she know you intended to contact her boss?

and I would certainly go for gold on this it's though running a business in current climate without the added stress this is causing plus sleepless nights I bet been unable to eat with the worry no doubt? Been traumatic id say

probably worth perusing for damages

Once you have been paid it would be worth a letter to her employers with the contents of the texts etc, threatening remarks, I'm sure they don't want anyone like this in the publics eye at a bank.
Ah revenge it's great.

You'd only be bringing yourself down to her level. Pursue for damages and demand a public retraction and apology on your yell account.

That'll be humiliating enough plus she'll always be in your debt.

Her employers will probably hear about it sooner or later.

Get justice mate but don't go too crazy, you never know how unbalanced she may be ;)

Jeez, there's some real crazy people out there. Clearly don't have the brain cells they were born with! Obviously she hasn't thought this through.

Once it's settled, you should take it to the local papers.

out of interest pjf where does she live? pm me the address i am in the same area as you and i want to avoid nutters like this

I've had another letter from her. Talking BS revived it on Monday saying I have 7 days to refund and compensate her the last letter said 7 days 2 weeks ago ! Our letter was sent on Monday and was revived on Tuesday by her so see what happens. I've pm you gas man

Had a nightmare of a customer this week myself actually.. Had cctv all over the premises watching me, constantly phoning me checking my progress of the boiler installation, complaining that a 22mm clipped gas pipe on a wall was "ugly but will have to do". Anyway she asked me to lower a gas pipe 2 inches so it was more aesthetically pleasing, reluctantly I agreed and lowered it. She then wanted me to knock off Ā£100 off the bill because the tiles have 2 drill holes from the previous pipework clip positions.. (the tiles are out of sight above a unit)

Anyway I replaced the tiles the next day, got paid I full and then told her that I am self-employed so I don't have to put up with idiots talking down to me, gave her the receipt and told her to call someone else to service it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to F. Ing customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it šŸ˜¬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock