Search the forum,

Discuss F. Ing customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

image.jpg Went to a job yesterday fixed the boiler charged £275 for replacing the diverter and the prv got a huge text with this pic this is how you left my boiler I want £ 500 and compo unreal some people are really crazy

Eh? is that their boiler? why's there all the bits about it? emm, the clients nutter?
Does that sign say "lost the plot"? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's how I left it apparently It was working fine when I left

Tell em iPhones are a great think you look forward to seeing them in court when they get done for fraud

I didn't leave the boiler like this this is the picture I was sent they said they want money ect or they will report me to t/s gas safe inland revenue ect tryed talking to them but just weren't listening they said another engineer came today and said I've over charged them and I've left the boiler like this I'm gob smacked

call them buff just blank them, just saying lucking that any job you do you take pics of you changing the parts

jesus !!! , I actually thought this was a joke, absolutely lost for words, do people really do this ?

randomly do you know the gas pipe has been capped, old picture maybe

Jesus christ.

would it not pay to get intouch with police and gas safe?

surly this is blackmail and extortion ?

Take them to court straight away!
they are bluffing, why did they get another engineer? If they paid cash. Make sure you make out an invoice and pay the cash in the bank.

Did you leave it like that and then left site to get parts?
Can you pull a date/time from the photo's to prove you were there or not
Ask to see their phone/camera to see when it was taken

Whats the blanked off pipe under the boiler?

I've already done an invoice it was like a normal job they said I've left the boiler like this when I left and ripped them off The guy who came out today was very shocked and said to report me I've called gas safe I have done nothing wrong What's wrong with people

jesus !!! , I actually thought this was a joke, absolutely lost for words, do people really do this ?

Unfortunately yes, inbreds with no inclination to go to work, but quick off the mark if they think they can make a buck regardless of the consequences. They consider it their right

tell them to get the other engineer to report you to gas safe and you will see the engineer and them in court for fraud and defamation of character.

I've already done an invoice it was like a normal job they said I've left the boiler like this when I left and ripped them off The guy who came out today was very shocked and said to report me I've called gas safe I have done nothing wrong What's wrong with people

May be the recent GSR engineer that came out DID find it like this (obviously tampered with by someone else, after you left) and is acting responsibly, can you get his name etc

EDIT just re-read post, the other GSR engineer supposedly said you overcharged them, so is probably going to be financially rewarded by your "customer"
When the sh*t hits the fan for them, make sure the local rag knows about it and get them named and shamed, cos that's what would happen to you

Last edited:
They said its none of my business who has been out. I spoke to them and said nicely F off and said report who and what you like

Also it looks like 2 different plate heat exchanges!!

what a complete and utter ********!!

Ask for the other engineers name and GS number so you get a copy of the report that he produced.

Isnt that a pre formed tail for the gas? They have just taken it off and put a cap havent they?

Apparently he fixed it in ten mins for £50

Was an easy fix for £50 as you done all the hard work the day before!

And I would say it is your business to know who attended after you, and has stated that your standard of work in poor and that you should be reported to GS, I would go as far as to say to the custard that if he is unwilling / unable to produce the report issued by the other GS engineer, then you can state that you will disregard all claims he has and pass it on the appropriate authorities for the offence of obtaining funds by means of deception / fraud and the like.

I can't believe this! Some people really do live on another planet. I'd ignore it. Gas safe wont be interested and there's insufficient evidence for trading standards to get involved. Send them a dog turd as a token gesture.

Even if you did leave the boiler like that surely the fact the gas pipe is disconnected and capped off means that it's unusable therefore safe , leaving you in the clear regarding gas safe no ?

You could always say you need to get in to make sure the boiler is safe, and then when they refuse ring transco (gas transporter) and report a dangerous appliance that the custard wont allow you entry to the property to make safe and see what happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to F. Ing customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock