Search the forum,

Discuss F. Ing customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called led him about an hour ago it turns out that I used to work with him !! Half hour on the phone. He didn't strip the boiler !! It was like that when he got there some people errrr. He thinks that they striped it and was trying to blame us !!! So angry

Unbelievable!

He's quite old and doesn't want to get involved i think it's going to be sorted tomorrow many thanks for the reviews any more would be great but spaced out please any thing I can do for you guys I will

just left a review matey hope you get it sorted. if it was me i would have put his windows through by now.

i wouldn't even mess around, i have a notorious bad temper and short fuse. there would be a petrol can with a ribbon on it left on the door step day 1 petrol through the letter box day 2. and a matches day 3 if you don't get the picture on day 4 3 rather large Russians will be drilling the door lock and entering for a friendly chat ( they speak very little English and aren't all that friendly).

Mess with my livelihood? try to ruin my reputation to extort money from me..... i'll chop of the very fingers you used to type that review up with a set of bolt croppers you thieving chancing scum bags

Just had a look at your yell profile, you can see the other guy the cust has reviewed that went to the boiler after you. Have you thought about ringing him to get him to back up your story? He may verify they had stripped the boiler before he got there.

did he get paid?.

Ok I've been on to yell I think it's all sorted out next step I'm getting a legal letter sent out today and going for costs.

Well many many thanks everyone they have removed the bad review and I'm 5 stars !!! And I've had 12 calls from there today !! Thanks you all again

Yell have deleted the bad review !!! How do I get the TROLL parts of the review removed ?? Cheers guys

I would be contacting them and threatening to sue for defamation of character and lost business through their inaccurate review.

Yes totaly agree with this.... this has gone far enough now.I know it will cost but a solicitors letter is needed here. ASAP

I read every page of this thread and I am outraged by what this customer has done to get a pitty compensation, sick sick sick!!!

Anyway I've just done good review on yell.com for you from my mum's facebook account. haha

GL mate.

been there posted on here I think the other year - I isolated my mates glowworm compact in his rented house - I went to visit him and could smell burning had a quick look and noticed the fan was sticking and the cables from the transformer burning. isolated and turned it off - got nasty call from his landlord saying they had had another engineer and I had sabotaged the boiler and he has fixed it and they were reporting me . I was scared so called gas safe and they said don't worry they have to prove it was me . I returned to my mates and had a quick look as he was worried to find someone had shoerted the safety devises and the boiler was running very hot scorching the case .I called the landlord saying I am at my mates house and it was duty as an engineer to isolate the boiler as it was dangerous and they could call the police or gas safe as I have acted in safety and if they are called they will ask who shorted the safety devises - I never heard another think don't think the guy who come out was gas safe registered - hope it goes ok . I have to admit gas safe did put my mind at rest and said they would file that I called

There are people in the world who are users. These types and those the others mentioned are users. Their children will be users and they will spawn users. They will make decent working people scared for their livelihoods. As you go on you will get better at spotting them...........in the mean time don't take it personally. Most customers are OK. I had one like this a while ago and it gave our business a better focus after some thought and reflection.

Have just read the thread from start to finnish, must say it is worrying to think the lengths some people will go too.

I had a call once from a custard asking if i had liability insurance even before the job was discussed or seen! I said yes and goodbye.

As an antidote to scumbag customers,I have had 4 tips of Ā£10/20 in the last 6 weeks,seemingly for making contact,booking a time,keeping to it and doing the job.All small jobs .I look forward to referrals who will probably be nice customers.Latest one was an elderly gent who had recently lost his wife.He seemed to enjoy the company and was interested in what I was doing without hovering.Sometimes the job is a good one.

Well many many thanks everyone they have removed the bad review and I'm 5 stars !!! And I've had 12 calls from there today !! Thanks you all again

Iv not had more than 12 calls from 3 years will yell & my enhanced listing!!!

I can't believe this! Some people really do live on another planet. I'd ignore it. Gas safe wont be interested and there's insufficient evidence for trading standards to get involved. Send them a dog turd as a token gesture.
Why do people say send a dog turd? Send your own turd to put a personal touch on it. Eat corn a day prior for the marbled affect

Ha ha each fortnight we should positively review another members yell account sounds like it works. Joking aside good luck PJF hopefully the worst is behind you.

I would LOVE someone to try this on me. Love it. It would be a great excuse to bring out my nasty-side I keep locked up.
I'd be waiting outside in the dark for those and scare them so much they'd be waddling back to their boiler soaked

I would LOVE someone to try this on me. Love it. It would be a great excuse to bring out my nasty side I keep locked up.
I'd be waiting outside in the dark for those and scare them so much they'd be waddling back to their boiler soaked in their own

Fancy a job ? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to F. Ing customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it šŸ˜¬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock