Discuss EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how will this effect the average working man then?

I voted out but I am worried about my future as self employed, I feel it could go 1 of 2 ways in the near future

1) we will go through a certain amount of time of uncertainty in which work will slow down as nobody knows what will happen in the future so will be less forward in spending there money. It depends on how long this uncertainty goes on for will depend on if I can survive or if I would have to look for work.

2) people will expect a price rise in materials and will try and get things sorted Asap.

Unfortunately I think it will be number 1.

On the other hand according to papers this morning France and Holland are apparently calling for referendums and Italy are calling for a referendum on the euro. This could change everything entirely. If 3 countries have spoken out already how many more will follow?

Good we have survived worse just need to dig in

I am hoping the EU, as it exists at present, will collapse shortly and that will mean we are all the same.
On a plus side, - shares will highly likely drop now. Wait until they get very low and buy some.

I am hoping the EU, as it exists at present, will collapse shortly and that will mean we are all the same.
On a plus side, - shares will highly likely drop now. Wait until they get very low and buy some.

I think it will to be honest. But I think it was only a matter of time before it did anyway.

Though I should order a viessmann before price rises but common sense tells me that any dip in the value of the pound will be more than offset when the euro now goes into freefall.

Just finish this last bit of business and we're back to an Island.
image.jpg

Anyone seen or heard anything from George Osbourne? Haven`t heard a thing about him all day.

He has already got himself a new job as a bingo caller. He might get the numbers right this time.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back