Discuss Enamel bath repairer needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Macca2009

Hi all, I have a customer who has a steel bath with a large crack/scratch on it. She has asked if I know of anyone who repairs these to give her a quote. She lives in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Does anyone here do repairs or knows of a company that does.

Thanks

They are normally called Bath Doctor - it was a francise a few years ago. Steel baths do not crack
but they might scratch which you can fix yourself.

centralheatking

Cheers pal, just googled them and found quite a few. Just emailed one to see if they cover my area. Could do with more names if anyone else can help as well.

Bath resurfacing is applying an acrylic coating to the existing enamel. The customer needs to be aware that once it is done it is only as durable as an acrylic bath, so no abrasive cleaners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Enamel bath repairer needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i was looking for advice on what hive I need to buy. my daughter bought a new build house and she want to switch the existing...
Replies
Views
Back