Discuss Email from customer following quote. Wants breakdown in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

10 days for a bathroom for me on my own. Would struggle to see 2 people working together in a bathroom or ensuite. But then I'm a fat b'stard.

LOL I'm skinny as a rake! It does get a bit tight but if if we're at the stage where only one can be doing something then the other is clearing up or doing something. Not always ideal but we work well together and we share the stress.

I couldn't work with a helper in a bathroom, I'm sooo easily distracted and basically stop work until the person has gone.

I do actually prefer to work by myself if I can but we do work well together and I don't mind making less to get the work done quicker. It feels less stressful and we both tell each other if something the other doing is not very good.

I couldn't work with a helper in a bathroom, I'm sooo easily distracted and basically stop work until the person has gone.

My wife takes the p*** out of me because I can't make a sandwich and talk at the same time. She says "Whenever your hands move your mouth stops working" and to be honest, she's right. I cannot multitask to save my life and I have to concentrate on what I'm doing.

It happend today, my customer came in to help me clear up but I was too polite to tell her no I can do it quicker on my own and that she should go back to watching Homes under the hammer. I lost about an hour.:(

If you wanted work to be carried out and wanted a breakdown of costs would you think that was unreasonable? I don’t think it is myself.

If you wanted work to be carried out and wanted a breakdown of costs would you think that was unreasonable? I don’t think it is myself.

Email sent and price accepted.

Seems I was thinking the worst. Sent a price for each room as a different job, she was obviously happy with that.

I was dreading them wanting detailed list of parts. I said I'm not vat registered so makes no difference about payment.

Reply to Email from customer following quote. Wants breakdown in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi all, I've been getting some plumbing quotes for an en suite project for my home (based in the east of England), and wanted to find out...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and...
Replies
Views
I wonder if anyone is able to help with advice on this. We have fitted a new toilet and 6 litre cistern .. it flushes .. but not as efficiently as...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock