Discuss Email from customer following quote. Wants breakdown in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I don't have an answer to your question but are you really going to do an ensuite in 2-3 days?

Its tray and enclosure, waste etc. Wall panels. Same size tray going back in as what's there now.

Remove low level wc and boxing. Remove old basin and unit. Fit new low level wc. Fit vanity unit and basin, taps etc. Tiled splash back. Renew some boxing.

Hard board the floor. Lay new vinyl and pvc skirtings. All making good.

2 of us. We work very hard. Don't usually bother with lunch.. No other decorating, customer will be painting.

If it means a long day to finish on the last that's what we do. I think 3 days is plenty.

Its tray and enclosure, waste etc. Wall panels. Same size tray going back in as what's there now.

Remove low level wc and boxing. Remove old basin and unit. Fit new low level wc. Fit vanity unit and basin, taps etc. Tiled splash back. Renew some boxing.

Hard board the floor. Lay new vinyl and pvc skirtings. All making good.

2 of us. We work very hard. Don't usually bother with lunch.. No other decorating, customer will be painting.

If it means a long day to finish on the last that's what we do. I think 3 days is plenty.
Not doubting you, just asking as only one person can usually be in an ensuite at a time.

I don't do bathrooms but my next door neighbour just had someone re-do theirs and he was there for 10 days :eek::eek::eek:

we've done a few together now and i'll be honest when we've thought something will take us 3 days it ends up being 4 and so on. neither of these rooms are very big. There's no tiling except splash backs. No radiators being changed and i know nothing ever goes to plan and things are not as straight forward as you'd like to expect.

Reply to Email from customer following quote. Wants breakdown in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi all, I've been getting some plumbing quotes for an en suite project for my home (based in the east of England), and wanted to find out...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and...
Replies
Views
I wonder if anyone is able to help with advice on this. We have fitted a new toilet and 6 litre cistern .. it flushes .. but not as efficiently as...
Replies
Views
Back