Search the forum,

Discuss E.42 Fault Powermax He 115i in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc_plumb

Gas Engineer
Hi Guys

Went out to this boiler today, and don't repair many powermax boiler so was a little stamped.
The boiler tries to go through its sequence but the flame lockout led comes on with E.42 Fault displayed.
Even with the the lockout led on the 3port valve lever keeps moving back and forth.

E.42 says it's and internal control error

Would the expects say it's a pcb fault?

Does it light / fire ?

Fan come on ?

I would say board fault then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to E.42 Fault Powermax He 115i in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hiya fellow gas engineer. Need some help on this boiler fault. Went out to this E133 Error on a Potterton Titanium 24 (GC: 47-393-39) I checked the inlet standing pressure which was at 25mb. Boiler attempts to fire and the pressure drops by 1mb but the gas valve doesn't open. Checked the black...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and still not fixed. Then serviced it and still got the fault. Called up worcester and one says its the gas valve as it is making a 3 whoosing noises while...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room thermostat deactivated. Boiler gets odd attacks of suddenly turning on the fan 100%, then (gas valve and ignition are clicking?) potentially tries to...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not been serviced in a long time and oil filters were bunged up as was the nozzle. I decided to service it with hopes it was simple starving of fuel from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock