Discuss Dual immersion heater question in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I recently posted to request information about supply of a "dual Immersion heater". Two members kindly replied with helpful advice.
I tried to respond with thanks but the system persistently refused to accept this; quoting:
"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."
I cannot find any way on the site to contact an administrator.
So, this is the only way I can say "thank you gentlemen"!
Your help is much appreciated.
Regards. shackec

Forgot to mention yesterday, you'll need additional wiring between the On/Off- Bath/Sink switch and heater.
Currently between your existing switch and the heater (assuming you already have a single one) you will have L, N, E, for the Dual Heater you'll need L1, L2, N, E.

Not too much of a problem if the switch is at the location of the Immersion heater

Forgot to mention yesterday, you'll need additional wiring between the On/Off- Bath/Sink switch and heater.
Currently between your existing switch and the heater (assuming you already have a single one) you will have L, N, E, for the Dual Heater you'll need L1, L2, N, E.

Not too much of a problem if the switch is at the location of the Immersion heater
Thank you for the response

Reply to Dual immersion heater question in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How do we contact an administrator to confirm a post is not spam: "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is...
Replies
Views
I have read of hot water cylinders being heated with a dual element immersion heater. The main principle being that a shorter element heats the...
Replies
Views
i'm trying to reply to a kind member who posted on my thread about central heating issues in the CH forum - but i keep getting this message...
Replies
Views
B
Hi everyone, I have a Santon Premier Plus PP120E (unvented direct immersion heater) fitted with two thermostats, which provides hot water to taps...
Replies
Views
Bridog
B
E
Good evening everyone :), I’ve recently moved into a new flat that is completely electric (It’s got a dual immersion heater) and just had a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock