Discuss dual fuel towel rails in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

egginyourface

Is it ok to leave element running even when the ch system is on or is it better to turn of the ch system?

Got a call from a customer claiming the rad got scorching hot at the top

thanks

The immersion will turn off at the set point temp

Can't see it getting any hotter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to dual fuel towel rails in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I have an Eastbrook Hurley towel radiator and fitting it as a dual fuel, with pipes coming out of the wall. I've been advised to...
Replies
Views
B
Morning all, Can a towel rail thats been converted to Duel fuel trip the boiler RDC. We have just had a new radiator fitted and it's heated by...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
I have a water filled towel rail which has been working for several years. It is now getting very hot and making a noise. Do these loose water...
Replies
Views
I'm going to have my bathroom renovated and that includes changing my rusty old rad for a towel rail. I wanna cut down the costs as much as...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock