Search the forum,

Discuss Drainage advice please BOS/diversion in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi we had an agreement with Welsh water to divert some surface water pipes-also a BOS but not relevant.

There is a small amount of water left in the drain invert for a few hours after rain.

Is there a tolerance for water in bottom of pipe?

I have already dug it all out once and re-levelled it, there is probably a ton of hardcore on top of the pipe and I really don’t want to dig it all out again if not necessary.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Reply to Drainage advice please BOS/diversion in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am fitting a kitchen in a new room without services. Looking to tile the floor so everything under the tiles really needs to be fit and forget. Looking for best advice on fitting drainage for the sink and dishwasher please. Photos of situation below. Sink will be under window and...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm new to the forum, hope you are all well and enjoying this lovely weather. I am on the hope I could get some answers to my question if you can help me out please. I am moving my washing machine to the bottom of my garage and I'm after for advice on the best arrangement for the waste...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone, if anyone could please offer advice on this issue it would help me with a massive issue regarding the water supply in my flat. My flat kitchen and bathroom was always on mains supply (no tank supply at all) and the rest of the 5 flats were mains supply to kitchen and water...
Replies
Views
S
Can the discharge and overflow pipes from a water softener go to surface water drainage (soakaway in my case) instead of foul? I'm first of all trying to find out if they are guidelines or in Building Regs, alternatively, I can probably run some calculations to compare how much regen water will...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, Attached photo of Marley 95 degree branch. Could anyone in the know let me know if the collar at the bottom where it enters the concrete floor of my bathroom is a separate piece please? Directly below the branch is a Salt glaze pipe, am I right in thinking that collar at bottom of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock