Discuss Does Worcester Bosch 40cdi 2013 boiler support weather comp? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there, thanks for looking at this post. I've got a WB 40cdi heat only boiler which was installed around 2013. I've attached the model number. I'm trying to work out if there is a weather compensation feature which will automatically adjust the flow temperature down on warmer days? I don't think so given it is a heat only boiler, but just wanted to check if someone else knows.

Thanks

Hussain
boiler model.jpg

Just did, as expected because it is a heat only boiler it does not come with that option.

Basically my crude way of reducing the flow temperature is to range rate the boiler down and use a high heating demand from boosting all the underfloor and radiators at the same time to get a lower flow temperature.

No not with a heat only system boiler you could via there diverter 3 pipe kit etc

Reply to Does Worcester Bosch 40cdi 2013 boiler support weather comp? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back