Discuss Does Worcester Bosch 40cdi 2013 boiler support weather comp? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there, thanks for looking at this post. I've got a WB 40cdi heat only boiler which was installed around 2013. I've attached the model number. I'm trying to work out if there is a weather compensation feature which will automatically adjust the flow temperature down on warmer days? I don't think so given it is a heat only boiler, but just wanted to check if someone else knows.

Thanks

Hussain
boiler model.jpg

Just did, as expected because it is a heat only boiler it does not come with that option.

Basically my crude way of reducing the flow temperature is to range rate the boiler down and use a high heating demand from boosting all the underfloor and radiators at the same time to get a lower flow temperature.

No not with a heat only system boiler you could via there diverter 3 pipe kit etc

Reply to Does Worcester Bosch 40cdi 2013 boiler support weather comp? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm new here so go canny with me. Hoping that someone can help with the following concerning weather comp, it is a Worcester Bosch comfort+ll...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a Worcester Bosch GB162 100kw boiler in a residential block for the communal heating serving 12 flats. We currently...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Hello everyone, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 440CDI ERP installed in my cellar with EPH room thermostats, for 2 zones of heating in my...
Replies
Views
Experiencing an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 21i conventional boiler if anyone could help! I have previously installed a Tado smart controls...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Back