Discuss Digistat 2 problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phil Stenning

ok so i ve got this problem thats annoying me, i have a friend with a Baxi 105e, the other day their batteries went in their drayton digistat 2 (not the rf) and since they have nt had heating, i ve tried reseting the boiler, taking batteries out etc but cant seem to get the stat to work, so i ve linked the stat out for now and got them to order a new stat,

now what i was just wondering was if it could be a problem with the boiler or not? i m just going on the assumption that as i ve bridged the stat and the boiler fires that the boiler is ok?

you ll have to excuse me on this one, something i should really know but i ve not touched one of these thermostats in years!

If its any consolation, Ive replaced two of these RF stats, both relatively new. I swapped them for Honeywell CM927 units and not had any problems since. The units in question just seemed to die and become unresponsive.

And Ive just read that its not the RF version (too early after a late night).. so pls disregard what I posted..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Digistat 2 problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock