Discuss Customer "didn't" install his own WC inlet. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Despite tools everywhere and frantic demeanour.

It'd be fine for years but suddenly wasn't shutting off.

Either way....

IMAG0525.jpg

He did. He also apparently cleaned the inlet valve thoroughly as it looked about 5 minutes old.

Incase anyone is wondering it does shut off done this way but only when the water level is 1mm from the top of the cistern.

I would have played it safe, his missus would have been looking over his shoulder
big intake of breath...
whole new toilet mate

I would have played it safe, his missus would have been looking over his shoulder
big intake of breath...
whole new toilet mate

I had a customer who said they got a guy in to rewasher a tap and he looked around and said, "About time you had a new bathroom isn't it?"

Got to admire the go-get-'em attitude.

It's those little signs. Like fat people who's radiators just magically fall off the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Customer "didn't" install his own WC inlet. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock