Discuss Coping with the general public in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

Saturday night parking, just gone for a swim!! I love the general public, in case your wondering, this is the temp store for our inshore lifeboat, only one set of doors as well.

lifeboat shed.jpg

But we have a plan if we need to launch :):):)

golf.jpg

I think its one of my customers to be honest, and he is!!!

That beggers belief, hook up your landy and tow it back 10ft!

Holy it many a time in my mountain rescue days , HGV was blocked 3 ambulances in , dip sticks

you nbeed the sign thats on the back gates of a tile shop near here
NO PARKING
WE HAVE A FORK LIFT AND WERE NOT AFRAID TO USE IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Coping with the general public in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I wanted to ask a general question about an underfloor heating system our plumber is proposing and if this solution will be sufficient...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for some advice here if anyone would be so kind. Our existing system consists of an Ideal Logic Heat H15 heat only boiler paired to a...
Replies
Views
Hi. Currently experiencing an issue with our oil fired central heating system. When CH/HW is switched on, the central heating does not always work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a combi boiler that supplies hot water to two ufh manifolds. We only have ufh and no radiators. I am trying to find the most efficient...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock