Discuss Coping with the general public in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

Saturday night parking, just gone for a swim!! I love the general public, in case your wondering, this is the temp store for our inshore lifeboat, only one set of doors as well.

lifeboat shed.jpg

But we have a plan if we need to launch :):):)

golf.jpg

I think its one of my customers to be honest, and he is!!!

That beggers belief, hook up your landy and tow it back 10ft!

Holy it many a time in my mountain rescue days , HGV was blocked 3 ambulances in , dip sticks

you nbeed the sign thats on the back gates of a tile shop near here
NO PARKING
WE HAVE A FORK LIFT AND WERE NOT AFRAID TO USE IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Coping with the general public in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back