Discuss Combi with highest flow rate? I've got 25 lt/min dynamic... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah just pick the right restrictor.

But we all know the route he should go down really.

Green spring does almost 21lpm but it's a dead horse if he won't budge on a combi

I think the Worcester Greenspring is classed as a commercial boiler

What does the big atag do? Isn't it 50 some kw

Q series are storage combis.

a series can be "solar preheated"
basically means you can whack blended water into the cold inlet so you can get some lovely flow rates with a rise still!

TMV ontop of a small unvented, wired up as a w plan.
have it feed into the combi at 30 degrees
Combi fires to give a smaller rise but at a much higher flow rate
so say from a 120 litre cylinder you could get 300+ litres of water at 40 degrees.

storage combi just with a huge external vessel :)

The Atag looks a beast, great on paper, excellent, but is it proven over time? the manufacturers guarantee is good but do you take the chance because it cannot be cheap, Its not always best to pander to customers expectations and fit untried products.
If your the expert explain and teach the customer, lower his expectations if required and change their mind, offer other methods with time tried materials and reliability.
If you try to play catchup to stupid not needed performance and end up experimenting with unknown items remember when it goes wrong it's your fault, your the idiot and you have to struggle to put it right, go tried tested tell them unvented or big Worcester or walk away.
Not nice loosing customers but if they will not take a professionals advice walk away, callbacks and being bad mouthed by customers for under performing systems they forced you into fitting cost money and time

WB CDi 550 job done 25l per min, it has 22 mm hot and cold connections, @ 3.5 bar dynamic it will rock trust me, remember an unvented although always the best really BUT will have a 3 bar PRV anyhow, so fits your situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi with highest flow rate? I've got 25 lt/min dynamic... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back