Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss city or untied place ya bets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon it'll be a boring game with both teams playing defensive. 0-0 draw.

They'll both go for it, bragging rights and the title at stake. I've got a fiver on 4-1 city. And tevez first goal. I hope city do it. I can't stand united and fergie.

i would like city to win although i don't support either team. my team is southampton who will be playing both next season.

I think city will go for it, they are at home and need to win, our defence need to be on top of their game to cope with tevez an aguero. Worst nightmare would be tevez getting a late winner (please god no) think we have the ability and experience to match em, Going for 1-1

I'm a West Ham man myself but SWMBO is MU, but of course
Nobody's perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to city or untied place ya bets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please can someone advise how to fix this shower that leaks? I guess I need to replace the washers inside the taps. Is it the blue or red one? My...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone let me know if the NTC thermostats are on the correct way around?? I did have problems with the return pipe heating up before...
Replies
Views
I wonder if anyone is able to help with advice on this. We have fitted a new toilet and 6 litre cistern .. it flushes .. but not as efficiently as...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock