Currently reading:
Cheap hammer only cordless drill

Discuss Cheap hammer only cordless drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beesley121

Hi guys,

can anyone recommend a cheap cordless sds hammer only drill? It's for the vibraclean attachment of a magnacleanse

I dont think will find much cheaper than this.......or anything more likely to explode....

Titan TTF487SDS 4kg SDS Plus Drill 24V | 3 Function SDS | NoLinkingToThis

I have a few Cordless drills but nothing that will do hammer only.

I have an 240v kango gut it's just to heavy and ***bersome to use with the vibraclean

I use a 650 w bosch corded sds. Paid a hundred at screwfix. It works brilliant on the vibracleanse.
If you feel the rad while someone else does the vibrating you cant hardly feel it. Doesnt stress the rad at all but really gets the muck moving.

Those nay sayers who say it causes leaks have used it in conjunction with a too powerful drill imo.

the makita 18v sds (not the big brushless one) is quite good for this task, its not to powerful.

if you have other cordless tools in a range that has a cordless sds with roto stop then just buy the bare tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheap hammer only cordless drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back