Discuss Cheap hammer only cordless drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beesley121

Hi guys,

can anyone recommend a cheap cordless sds hammer only drill? It's for the vibraclean attachment of a magnacleanse

I dont think will find much cheaper than this.......or anything more likely to explode....

Titan TTF487SDS 4kg SDS Plus Drill 24V | 3 Function SDS | NoLinkingToThis

I have a few Cordless drills but nothing that will do hammer only.

I have an 240v kango gut it's just to heavy and ***bersome to use with the vibraclean

I have a dewalt DW004, that doesn't do hammer only either

Other that mains powered Kango type of breaker I don't think any do hammer only?

Tbh invest in a decent cordless sds, you will use it tons imho!

mossep chisel function he means :)

I use a 650 w bosch corded sds. Paid a hundred at screwfix. It works brilliant on the vibracleanse.
If you feel the rad while someone else does the vibrating you cant hardly feel it. Doesnt stress the rad at all but really gets the muck moving.

Those nay sayers who say it causes leaks have used it in conjunction with a too powerful drill imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheap hammer only cordless drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock