Discuss Can you use a heat battery for central heating? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Were in a similar-ish situation in that our recently built house has 10mm Micro Bore pipework for the CH Radiators.

We still researching a number of possibilities:

Hot Water Cylinder: Combined ASHP Hot Water Cylinders
aircon.panasonic.eu/GB_en/model/paw-dhw270c1f/
heatershop.co.uk/dimplex-edl270uk?cat=9101
gdhv.co.uk/heat-pumps/hot-water-heat-pumps
vaillant.co.uk/for-installers/products/arostor-domestic-hot-water-heat-pump-58880.html

There are some more brands too

A Bi-Block ASHP such as the Panasonic type
aircon.panasonic.eu/GB_en/ranges/aquarea/high-performance/

again there are some other brands offering these type of products.

A Hybrid ASHP/Gas Boiler:
intergas-verwarming.nl/en/trade/products/daikin-hybrid/
daikin.co.uk/en_gb/product-group/hybrid-heat-pump/daikin-altherma-r-hybrid.html

There seems to be another option covered under the heading of a "Thermal Store" but my research into that is slow going and whilst there are some products available there doesn't seem to be any good explanations of the benefits and benefit/cost implications.

Reply to Can you use a heat battery for central heating? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock