Discuss Can I use an alternative thermostat to Polypipe ufhprogb in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

T

ToryDr

I have polypipe underfloor heating and been advised the thermostat needs replacing (blank screen after changing batteries etc). The thermostat advised is Polypipes ufhprogb - this seems out of date and so I wanted to know if I can use an alternative make / model instead or if it has to be this one.

thanks in advance

Reply to Can I use an alternative thermostat to Polypipe ufhprogb in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've had a couple of these battery powered thermostats fail and currently looking at finding replacements but I'm fairly sure they are now...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m writing on behalf of my elderly neighbour and hoping this is a problem someone on this forum has experience of and remedied...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Vaillant VRT 392 Thermostat just stopped working, it's completely dead, I read another thread suggesting changing batteries, but this...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock