Discuss Can anyone identify this bifold door pls? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

This is from around 2010. It's got a cross-hatched border with a floral motif. Can anyone identify it pls? Need to replace some of the the pivot-related parts...

Cheers.

Attachments

• Door.jpg
    Door.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Door2.jpg
    Door2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
The reason there is no manufacturer name on it, in this case, is because they are too embarrassed to own up to the poor quality of their product.
Do yourself a favour and replace the whole thing.

Mine failed at the same point, the plastic simply fails with age, Fordhams was the original make, but to be honest, as already suggested, change it for a new one.

I swopped mine out last week and it’s easy enough to do.

It looks quite tight, but if it’s feasible to use I would replace it with a pivot door.
It only has to be able to open enough to get in and out - the doors are far more robust than bifold.

Reply to Can anyone identify this bifold door pls? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, I have an alcove shower with a wall to wall measurement of 952mm. I need a bifold door and am looking at something contemporary, 8mm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Our shower has developed a leak. It is a tiled cubicle with a porcelain shower tray and an old (at least 20yrs) Showerlux bifold door on it. It is...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Hi there I hope you can help The clip on the top of my bi fold shower door has snapped so it won’t stay closed Can anyone help at all as to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock