Discuss Brexit And Your Business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Brexit affect on business, very little affect with regard to volume of work. As for mood and general well being of me as a sole trader its knocking the life out of me.

Can we just get on and get it done one way or another.

Onwards and upwards.

It's not affected my business at all, no sign of work drying up. But it has affected my mood. Absolutely fed up to back teeth of nobody in parliament just doing what the nation asked for, just because they don't like the result! Just get on with it now we've all had enough... 'This is England' we will survive and prosper no matter what, we always have & always will.
I agree entirely. I voted remain, but I accepted the result. If there were another referendum I'd be a leaver. Ever since the referendum loads of MPs and civil servants have been trying to scupper Brexit. If they had put their effort into pushing it through instead it could have been sorted in 6 months.
The talk is of the "catastrophe" of "crashing out" with no deal, when for most of them it's a smokescreen for trying to stop Brexit altogether. Then there's the statements of the likes of Major and Blair, showing contempt for the will of the people.

We’re due a recession, another financial crash, I’ve seen at least two in the time I’ve been in construction. First to be hit will be new builds when the banks stop loaning money. But people always need plumbers, just look around, taps and toilets and boilers in every house! Don’t put all your eggs in one basket, be flexible and be optimistic.

now how can we negotiate with that, also bet it doesnt get picked up on any major news outlets

Reply to Brexit And Your Business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
How has 2022 been so far? How's the economy affecting you? Any tips? This email has been sent to all members of the forum. I thought we could...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Merry (almost) Christmas PlumbersForums.net! It is already that time of year again when we say Merry (almost Christmas) to TilersForums.com...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am looking for an experienced Plumbing and Gas Engineer who would be willing to partner to build a team of subcontactors (10 in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock