Search the forum,

Discuss Business partner wanted (London, UK) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello All,

I am looking for an experienced Plumbing and Gas Engineer who would be willing to partner to build a team of subcontactors (10 in the medium term). You would ideally be a one-man band who is keen to get off the tools and run a business. I have successfully paternered previously but unfortunately we ended our business relationship amicably due to personal circumstances. The business itself grew well and we created a great business model.

Accordingly, I am now keen to deploy that model again with the right person. It was a great a system which included our proprietary web/mobile app and associated automation that enabled certain elements of the business to run themselves. Deployment is rapid and crucially, the model is scalable. Although not a plumber myself, I have a wealth of knowledge of the services and revenue streams due to my background in the industry and from the previous business. You would bring your hands on technical expertise while I would manage all other aspects including but not limited to;

Business growth
Administration
Bookkeeping
Customer service
Payroll/CIS
Recruitment
Branding
Digital marketing
Offline marketing
Website/SEO/Social media
Web & mobile app

You may be wondering, why would I need you? Building a business while you are on the tools is extremely difficult and although possible, growth is slow. Additionaly, the actual plumbing/gas work is only the product side of the business, there is a huge amount of other work involved to continually scale up.

If anyone is interested, feel free to get in touch and we can have a more detailed discussion.

Reply to Business partner wanted (London, UK) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock