Discuss Boiler I. D. For high reading on analysers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt, you also need to be looking at the warning notice if you haven't already, he might have classed it incorrectly. However you seem knowledgeable enough to rectify the situation, like you've said check everything over, re-analyse, don't forget to check the air intake.

There was more wrong with the boiler than previously thought, the flue was heavily corroded and I could see the air intake had holes in it from rust. We decided on a new boiler in this instance. Thanks for the assistance.

There was more wrong with the boiler than previously thought, the flue was heavily corroded and I could see the air intake had holes in it from rust. We decided on a new boiler in this instance. Thanks for the assistance.
Will you be fitting or not your job?

Reply to Boiler I. D. For high reading on analysers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm looking into changing my conventional boiler (Worcester 30CDi conventional) to a Worcester Greenstar 8000 Style 30kW Combi. My house...
Replies
Views
I had to move an existing Vokera unica 32i today for a kitchen upgrade so I stuck my analyser in afterwards, my ratio is fine and reading 0.0011...
Replies
Views
Had to switch off an old fellas heating today as he had no fixed ventilation for warm air unit, tried to argue the benefits of letting him use it...
Replies
Views
Sorry - I should have posted this in the Central Heating section. Hello All, I don`t know how many Members would be affected by this and at...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock