Discuss Boiler I. D. For high reading on analysers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
I have to go to a boiler tomorrow that has been classed as I. D dangerous by another engineer. I haven't fully read the Cp12 they have been issued. Surely this means a C0/C02 ratio greater than 0.008. If it was between 0.004 and 0.007 the appliance would be at risk. Thanks for any input. Usually work on installs but starting to get in to land lord checks.

If I do a full check of it. And get an acceptable reading, after stripping down and cleaning the burner if needed. And checking everything else needed to check when doing a Cp12 on a boiler. An engineer would be able to write a new Cp12 stating the appliance is safe to use?

Reply to Boiler I. D. For high reading on analysers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm looking into changing my conventional boiler (Worcester 30CDi conventional) to a Worcester Greenstar 8000 Style 30kW Combi. My house...
Replies
Views
I had to move an existing Vokera unica 32i today for a kitchen upgrade so I stuck my analyser in afterwards, my ratio is fine and reading 0.0011...
Replies
Views
Had to switch off an old fellas heating today as he had no fixed ventilation for warm air unit, tried to argue the benefits of letting him use it...
Replies
Views
Sorry - I should have posted this in the Central Heating section. Hello All, I don`t know how many Members would be affected by this and at...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back