Discuss boiler equivalent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Derrick229

replacing a Vailiant turbomax 282, what is the equivalent Vailiant condensing boiler ?

There maybe an extension built in the future, so what would be the next one up and what sort of prices are we looking at ? (just the boiler, flue, clock)

Ah I guess there isnt an equivalent condensing boiler then

yeah i would also recommend the pro 28(have it myself) or 831

Smashing, thanks lads, how much are we talking about £'s ?

i got mine pro 28 £800 including flue and clock, but anywhere beetween £800-£1200. if you get anything less go forr ittttt.

Thanks
Closest I found was 803 quid, but dont know if that includes the Flue or clock (boilers2go)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler equivalent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Home owner looking for some advice pls. We have a megaflow system which we are considering removing as the tank takes up a lot of space and we...
Replies
Views
Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
G
I have a danesmore 20/25 oil boiler and it is firing up but it’s producing no heat to the water or the radiators My next door neighbour an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock