Discuss Biasi 24s combi condenser boiler wont fire up. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chuckie

Hi. Have the above and was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas. The pump runs but the fan doesnt kick in. Both green lights flashing and then after a few seconds, the red light comes on and it then locks out. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

cant as your not gas safe reg sorry, please get a gas safe contractor out

I know it's not very helpful but it's forum policy not to give advice regarding gas appliances to non gas safe registered engineers.

Please get a gas safe registered plumber to take a look.

I can hear his little feet now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi 24s combi condenser boiler wont fire up. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have Grant oil fired boiler which when cold, takes multiple times to fire up. It will run for say 20 or 30 seconds with hot exhaust...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a firebird enviromax combi boiler. each time it turns off the motor on the riello burner keeps running for a while then the whole thing...
Replies
Views
Hi First time posting, so any advice appreciated. Not long moved into house with Vokera Easi Heat Plus C boiler and it's not firing up properly...
Replies
Views
S
Having a few issues with my combi boiler, its 14 years old now and due to be replaced as we are building extension, but need to get another 10...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock