Discuss Best tool bag/box in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tec Lc perfect size for the everyday boiler repairs.
Had it for over a year now and still in top condition.

For breakdowns I used to use a fat max tool organiser. Only cost £45 and lasted 2 years it was only flying around the back of my car at high speed when I totalled it that it died.

fatmax for me very reliable and good value for money. Had several over the years. At no fault of their own but each one took a hammering before needing replacing.

Attachments

• bt13a-padded.jpg
    bt13a-padded.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best tool bag/box in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock