Discuss Best tool bag/box in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

I use this type by Stanley for my everyday hand tools, I bought it about 8 years ago for about £5.

image.jpg

I have a Stanley Fatmax XL that I keep in the van for heavier tools and tools not used everyday.

I have that same tray for my everyday stuff. I'm looking at upgrading to a bag

image.jpg

I have adapted my tray with cut down inhibitor and water bottles to carry smaller tools and bits.
I tried using the Fatmax for a while for everyday use but I found it too heavy, I was also carting around stuff I only used now and again.

If the plastic Stanley tray broke tomorrow I would definitely buy another one, i do loads of small jobs in occupied propertys and it's easy to carry around.

It really depends on what you are using it for I mostly do servicing, so I use a ck magma technicians case

I also have a ck magma tool tote that I keep all my pipework tools in

Both bags are pretty sturdy

Them stanley trays last me about 3 months.
They do a heavier duty one with a metal handle. Much more durable.
That said im waiting on the veto to come back in stock. Gonna rush me 160 notes

Them stanley trays last me about 3 months.
They do a heavier duty one with a metal handle. Much more durable.
That said im waiting on the veto to come back in stock. Gonna rush me 160 notes

Whilst I was in Swindon Friday I purchased the penultimate one they had..... Sorry about that.

image.jpg

Dont worry gasmanrob it wasn't your fault. Im waiting for a man size version. Not the hairdressers handbag that you have purchased.

I just got a Veto Pro Pack XXL F and im seriously impressed. Upgraded from a Stanley Fatmax as it was getting frustrating with trying to find things, i frequently had to empty half the bag just to find one tool.

The price does seem a little steep at £180 but i felt like treating myself :)

I got the tech lc and have used it daily for the 11 months and it still looks brand new....... The Blue CK cases i used to use would be in tatters by now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best tool bag/box in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back