Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss BAXI 105HE gasket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumbbobshan

Gas Engineer
Just a quick one Lads and Lasses, i need a gasket for the com chamber on a Baxi 105he as this one has become britle and cracked . Will i have to buy a door or can you get the gasket ?
Thanks

try this 5121749 SEAL FLUE - SECONDARY HEAT EXCHANGER (NOT SHOWN)

thats off the top off the round hex,to the flue

Last edited by a moderator:
5112389 front cover assembly large round gasket ,think this is the one your talking about

You can get the seal on their own, don't have a part number though. I remember pricing the door up, found the seals (can't remember how, may have been tech help) and thinking I should have just bought door- think there was 5-10 quid in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BAXI 105HE gasket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Useful
My parents have a leak from kitchen sink. My dad removed waste trap and since refitted it leaks, but there wasn’t any kind of seal on it, I got a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have just bought a google nest 3rd gen thermostat to be connected opentherm. I currently have the baxi ifos rather comp fitted. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock