Discuss Bathroom radiator won’t heat up/manual valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Sometime has to be wrong with the piping your getting good flow out of each valve

Rad is changed / clear

So sounds like the pipework is wrong eg flow to flow or return to return

Can’t be as you’ve turned all the others off and it still doesn’t heat being the only one left ?

The radiator did work and was very hot at one point but just has not worked properly for some reason for several months.
Hi, as mentioned above the radiator used to work fine, before that radiator was in situ there was a towel radiator that had manually valves and again that worked fine for years. We don’t know if it could be a problem with the pump on the boiler not being impactive enough or potentially whether this could be an indicator of a blockage in the pipe. Or something else.

Your hot water is working ? , all your other rads are working fine ?
Water is flowing good from both pipes

Something else I would say

Reply to Bathroom radiator won’t heat up/manual valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
I am after an advice, please. We have a vertical radiator from Reina, Evie, that heats up only 2nd column fully, 1,3 and 4 are lukewarm. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I have an open vented C/H system with a heat only boiler and 10 rads over 3 floors. I checked the system mid summer and all was ok...
Replies
Views
O
Hi All, We renovated our house in 2019 and put in completely new plumbing system and piping including new boiler and 9 radiators. Off those...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock