Discuss Basi 90e24 blocked heat exchanger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ginger plumbing

Hi been to a job with a biasi 90e24 and diagnosed the boiler to have a blocked dhw heat exchanger as when they draw hot water off it gets only hot when water is drawn off slowly and goes cold when opened more. Central heating is fine. Only thing is I've never changed one before as new to boiler repairs and it seems to be a mission to get too. So any one who has any advice would be much appreciated also how much would a new one cost???? Many thanks

There is no shortage of idiots out there, I bought a fan from plum centre and they tried to tell me they would not take it back fortunately for them it worked, Had another firm charge me £140 for a netaheat fan that was only the motor that cost £40 from another firm. I have been repairing boiler for years and sometimes you will get it wrong and that is how you learn by your mistakes , It would be funny if you have to go back and buy it back LOL

Buy it back from that arrogant pr**ck im telling you mate he nearly got dragged over the counter and had it shoved up his arse I've never met such a rude ba***rd in all my life.

I love the ones who may no their way around a storeroom.... but they start dishing out advice to the customers who don't no any better and actually listen to them!!!!

To be fair my local merchants are getting better still mess up alot but because i still use them i can take goods back and they help out alot more now

Yes I am lucky and have good merchants locally that dont mess me about I have a plumbase 5 mins from me but they are useless for spares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Basi 90e24 blocked heat exchanger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back