Discuss Bank holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving 1000 blocks from the front of the house to the back along with 2 ton of sand and a ton of chippings. Nice, relaxing bank holiday :rolleyes2:

This weekend I shall be mainly drinking beer and moaning at my Mrs for spending to much on useless items. Such as garden furniture and plants that will duly thrown away some time next year.

Moving 1000 blocks from the front of the house to the back along with 2 ton of sand and a ton of chippings. Nice, relaxing bank holiday :rolleyes2:

Just for exercise or for building something?

I love a bit of garage, its very rare to get garage nights now though. I saw lonyo do a live PA of garage girls about 3 years ago, definitely one of the highlights of my garage nights out haha.
Get off to a Kisstory night at O2, unreal mate.

I'll be levelling this lot off as I've come home today to find someone's been rummaging through it and turned it all out! There's cylinder lagging all over the blummin drive

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 61
I saw EZ do an 8 or 9 hour set at the O2 on new years day about 3-4 years ago, that was awesome. He is an amazing DJ.

EZ used to be a regular at The Old Westminster in Watford - them were the days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bank holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock