Discuss Bank holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Yet another bank holiday coming up. I'm off fishing tomorrow evening and will be returning Sunday morning. She's granted me permission!!

Whats your plans??

Have my bruisers Friday to Sunday then off out Sunday night for a Garage Night at a club near me

Yet another bank holiday coming up. I'm off fishing tomorrow evening and will be returning Sunday morning. She's granted me permission!!

Whats your plans??

Sounds awesome . Sleeping in a tent with all luxuries . Omg I might take up fishing .

I is off to holland with family for a week!

Working, cleaning the house whilst kid free, walking the dogs, some painting...oh joy :)

I'm working, rather that than tenting imo;-)

its a bivvy!! Weather looks a bit iffy but the peace and quiet, a couple of books, food, selection of drinks from my minibar. Perfection. A fish would be a bonus but I'm not going to hold my breath!

Working Saturday morning sorting the van out at some point and bit of organization in the house

Have my bruisers Friday to Sunday then off out Sunday night for a Garage Night at a club near me

I love a bit of garage, its very rare to get garage nights now though. I saw lonyo do a live PA of garage girls about 3 years ago, definitely one of the highlights of my garage nights out haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bank holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock