Discuss Bank holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying a new van tomorrow evening, sorting out insurance etc. Going to a metal festival in Bristol Sat+Sun then sorting out moving everything over to new van on Monday. The wife is working every day!

Busy, busy dude :)

This bank holiday Monday I will be mostly dying my grey hairs with just for men and cleaning my van!

Moving 1000 blocks from the front of the house to the back along with 2 ton of sand and a ton of chippings. Nice, relaxing bank holiday :rolleyes2:

If this could be reworded as gas work you could get about 50 people along from here to "help them with their portfolio of evidence"

Grand prix, painting, organising new van, garden, buying a bed frame and maybe a bit of paperwork.

But all thats out the window if i win the lottery :)

Grand prix, painting, organising new van, garden, buying a bed frame and maybe a bit of paperwork.

But all thats out the window if i win the lottery :)

There is a van place over by you, gumtree ladder racks and you get blokes details up, he's got lots of racking systems from transco and BG type operations for reasonable prices.

It's the last home game of the season on Saturday (thank god) so we are up early and at the cafe for 9, then over to the bookies to put our bets on.

Then home to get showered and ready, meet up at the local about 11 and have a few drinks and then head to a pub near villa park. All the championship games kick off at 12:15 so hopefully we will watch the blues get related :)

then we will be at the game, once that's over its all back home, changed (probably shower again) and then off to the local again, then a curry, then into town to get well and truly trolled :)

Working for my mum tomorrow to finally (after 2 years) fix her low level WC cistern back to the wall - I have no idea what has kept it up this long as the screws have dissapeared, it must be the thickness of the old 1/2" copper that feeds the valve.
Then got kids til Sunday night, then off to swap out a kitchen sink on Monday morning and doing an outside tap for my auntie on the afternoon.
Oh how I will regale the tales of the fun I used to have on bank holidays to my grandchildren one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bank holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock