Discuss Awkward moments at work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kb76

What are your most awkward moments while on a job? 2 of us on boiler change yesterday, nice couple in their 50's, nice house etc. The wife tells me she's going out now followed by "my husbands leaving today!" Didn't really know what to say and thought I won't mention anything to my mate till we're done and discussing the job over a pint in the local pub later. An hour later the husbands telling him the same thing as he's packing his things into the boot of the car. We finished the job, neither of them there, we had to knock on a neighbours door asking if they had a key to lock up...strange day!

One of the engineers walked into a bedroom to vent a rad last week and there was matey watching **** with headphones on knocking one out!! Awkward!!

1 of my brothers was working in a factory last Monday. Guy in the office had a heart attack dropped dead. Poor lad couldn't be revived even with defibrillator and paramedics.

One of the engineers walked into a bedroom to vent a rad last week and there was matey watching **** with headphones on knocking one out!! Awkward!!

Did he let him finish or just say excuse me

Refilling a system. Thought the bloke was the only person in the house. Walked into a bedroom. Curtains closed. Pinged the light. Naked woman sat up in bed. Did avert my eyes. After a good gawp. Apologised. Filled the rad and moved on.

When we were apprentices, my mate was servicing a bbu.

Then tenant, a fella was wearing suzzys sat on the couch whilst he an engineer did job

Pulled a cupboard away while customer was watching me along with her daughter, male blow up doll falls out still in the box complete with strap on.

it was the mums

Was working in ould ones house when I was about 20. It was d wife of a guy I did a lot of work for. Was out d back servicing oil boiler. She had a load of lacy underwear on the line. She told me she didn't want soot on her undies.
No joke she asked me would she take them off or pull them t one side. I told her t leave them where they were. Thanks did job double quick and legged it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Awkward moments at work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back