Discuss aqualisa thermostatic cartridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: shower airlock

The cartridge is the same as i took out (grey ring) also there is no gate valve on the pipework to the shower i will check for high spots in the pipework

Re: shower airlock

Got it sorted now i turned the shower on with the temp fully on cold then put my wet/dry vac on it and it pulled the water through and now its better than ever thanks for your help everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to aqualisa thermostatic cartridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
I have a negative head twin impeller Stuart Turner pump feeding hot and cold to three showers, one bath, plus hot to three basin's from my gravity...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if you could help me. The overflow pipe drips intermittently from the large cold water storage tank in the loft. Not the small F and...
Replies
Views
Hello - am hoping someone out there can offer some advice... I've been living in a split level 1st & 2nd floor masionette for two months, which...
Replies
Views
Right, complete amateur alert... I'm fitting a Bristan recessed thermostatic dual control shower mixer. Have fitted two elsewhere in the house...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock