Discuss Aqualisa Rise Digital Shower - temperature issues in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Last week, the hot water ran low (we don't have a combi boiler) when I was in the shower and the temperature dipped. Since then, the temperature of the water will not go above that level. The hot water is fine everywhere else including another shower. I turned the processor off for a few hours but still the problem persists. I have tried to reset the shower from the digital unit but no success. Any ideas?

Reply to Aqualisa Rise Digital Shower - temperature issues in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all , So, very recently had an unvented cylinder put in inplace of the old gravity emersion tank we had, which fed our pumped quartz shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, Just looking for some advice - moved into a new property in last 3 months. Today when taking a shower, AQUALISA Power Shower cut-out...
Replies
Views
TGILL91
T
I have issues with my heating systems and find it all very confusing. Everyday the system loses pressure so I wake up daily and fill the system...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock