Discuss any one got a 21mm pipe slice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree it looks plastic. the plastic 28mm one is pants. Cant see why you need one anyway unless your cutting into 3/4 on every job, a 22mm slice or a hacksaw is suitable.

I bought the 28mm slice for a specific job, I was well impressed with it, it cut imperial one inch copper effortlessy.

Your 22mm pipeslice will work on old 3/4" anyway so why bother for all the times you will use it.
Everyone to their own tho but i'd rather save my cash for a decent bit hilti kit that i don't really need either but looks and feels soooo much better :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any one got a 21mm pipe slice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys Are there any decent pipe slices on offer at the moment?? Cheers
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
S
We had water leak from the laundry sink into the cupboard below, then flow down the hole cut for the pipes (the hole was on the floor of the...
Replies
Views
James Auberon
J
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock