Discuss Annual Gas Safety Boiler Inspection Check in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

The boiler in question is an Ariston micogenus 28. I did not see any flue analyser being used by the engineer. I suppose the issue too is can work be contracted out to other third parties. I expected to see the engineer who I booked the job through. His web site states he is a sole trader, not one of the websites where you can book a gas/ch job and they can send anyone.

If the boiler is old, you can do a burner pressure and not an Gas rate and output rating. Even though I do a tightness on every landlords or service it isn’t law on a landlords (stupid I know)
You would still want to visually check the meter, reg, ECV, pipework etc though.

The boiler in question is an Ariston micogenus 28, about 9 years old. I did not see any flue analyser being used by the engineer. I suppose the issue too is can work be contracted out to other third parties. I expected to see the engineer who I booked the job through. Web site states he is a sole trader, not one of those call centre websites where you can book a gas/ch job and they can send anyone.
Maybe he was ill and didn’t want to let you down?
Best to get in contact and ask about your paperwork. If you are not happy you can ask if he is willing to return

Reply to Annual Gas Safety Boiler Inspection Check in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock