Discuss Alpha cd35 c spark genny in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solderwire

Gas Engineer
Hi al,l a customer of mine has a apha cd35c not sparking, replaced the genarator lasted a day and stopped again, replaced again and fitted new ht lead thinking it was a duffer, and its stopped again 2 days later no spark again.

i see the genny has 2 lead outs, my ht lead is in the left hand socket, should there be one in the right socket?, i'm thinking there should be a earth lead? as there is nothing there before i started.

by the way pcb is throwing 234 volts up the power lead and its cutting out when it should after it lights
any one come across this fault before ?

Pete.

This lead should be in the LH terminal on the genny, early cds had a separate earth in the RH terminal on the genny, have you checked the electrodes inside combustion chamber?, pcb sounds ok at the mo,

Hi alpha man yes lead is in the left output, and i have just replaced the electrode and lead so all is new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha cd35 c spark genny in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back