Discuss Alpha CD25x HE Combi Boiler - Any good? Quick response much appreciated. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barthezz

Hi

I'm a new user to this site and I'm just looking for everyone's opinion on the above combi boiler (or Alpha boilers in general)?

Would you recommend them compared with a Vokera 25 (or their equivalent)?

Thanks

Hi

I'm a new user to this site and I'm just looking for everyone's opinion on the above combi boiler (or Alpha boilers in general)?

Would you recommend them compared with a Vokera 25 (or their equivalent)?/....................
Thanks
the alpha for me all day .....!!!!!!

I,d choose the Alpha over the Vokera any day, but Ive recently fitted one of the new Alpha combi's and I wasnt overly fussed on it, heavy and noisy and it had a leak on one of the isoation valves which needed a manufactures visit!!!

But what trouble that was just trying to get them to come out!!! grrr,

So we have started using a different manufacture for boilers now and so far so good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha CD25x HE Combi Boiler - Any good? Quick response much appreciated. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need your advise as I'm really concerned here. I only just had regular boiler replaced with combi (Vaillant ecoFIT Pure 25kw). I had few...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm in the process of deciding if to switch from a traditional boiler to combi. One thing that is irrationally worrying me is if...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all I wonder if anyone could offer some advice. I’m looking for a new combi and thought I may as well upgrade to smart controls if we have to...
Replies
Views
Hi What are the regulations around installing a second hand oil combi boiler, am I right in saying they have to follow manufacturers instructions...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock