Discuss Add flexible valve hose to flush valve pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello

I need to change my flush valve. Can I cut the pipe (photo attached) going in and add flexible hose with a valve? As can’t currently get to the valve as behind the waste pipe.

Thank you for any help
A94C61A4-060E-494F-9403-32FCBAE3A7F8.jpeg

The front panel should just lift up eg cut the silicon around the pan and the whole front panel will just pull up

You should be able to get to the valve then if you can’t use a compression cap end eg just the male bit onto the swivel / where the ball valve connector is

Reply to Add flexible valve hose to flush valve pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use...
Replies
Views
This is going to sound stupid - but it is giving me problems. I have fitted new flexible tap hoses that each connects with a tap hose adaptor to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a...
Replies
Views
Help / advice please? I have attached pics I want to fit a new basin tap. The new tap came with flexible hose. Q1. Pic 1 - the fitting into the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock