Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 8 ball Pool app in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumber0808

8 ball pool app. Try it Its addictive, you play against other users for money and build up your own score.
its not for real money i hate it when i loose, but you build it up for some reason.

I'm so competitive I can not stand loosing

Is there a sticky for apps?

edit: the money allows you to buy a better pool cue. Wooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 8 ball Pool app in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone! I purchased this steam vent valve: Hoffman Steam Air Vent 40, 1/8" Angle Steam Radiator Air Valve 401440. Installed it and the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, a bit of an unusual post again but really at a loos with this one. I'm a little paranoid since I've worked for, and with cocaine...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hi from the USA- I'm a plumbing engineer and master plumber in the USA who is going to be building a new home and plan on using European wall-hung...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a problem at home with water coming from overflow pipe from the cold water tank in the loft. Now i know the most common fault is the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock