Discuss 42cdi or unvented in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to see a customer who wants better water pressure, he wants a shower cabin, he's on gravity now and gets about 6 litres out of his mixer taps on the hot side. &nbsp;Can fit a big combi for the flow rate, he is getting about 16litres a minute out of the cold. &nbsp;However I spoke to megaflop, they said it's not enough for unvented. &nbsp;Any advice?<br><br>thanks everyone.

What is the water pressure? Working? Have you considered an accumulator if the main can give you enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 42cdi or unvented in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
J
Boiler broke over Xmas and needs replacing and I’m tempted to move away from our 1985 gravity fed system and get a combi as many other parts of...
Replies
Views
Jack Canfield
J
I'd like to install an unvented cylinder in the loft. With limited headroom it would have to be horizontal. I want to keep my existing valiant...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock