Search the forum,

Discuss 42cdi or unvented in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to see a customer who wants better water pressure, he wants a shower cabin, he's on gravity now and gets about 6 litres out of his mixer taps on the hot side. &nbsp;Can fit a big combi for the flow rate, he is getting about 16litres a minute out of the cold. &nbsp;However I spoke to megaflop, they said it's not enough for unvented. &nbsp;Any advice?<br><br>thanks everyone.

What is the water pressure? Working? Have you considered an accumulator if the main can give you enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 42cdi or unvented in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from the shower but it seemed no different from the original combi boiler hot feed. There is (unusually) a lever that lets me select the combi or the...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
J
Boiler broke over Xmas and needs replacing and I’m tempted to move away from our 1985 gravity fed system and get a combi as many other parts of that auger appear to be at the end of their life and need replacing. Our flow is 16l/min so not enough for unvented but we like the idea of a combi as...
Replies
Views
Jack Canfield
J
I'd like to install an unvented cylinder in the loft. With limited headroom it would have to be horizontal. I want to keep my existing valiant condensing boiler. I currently have a vented set up. A couple of plumbers said this could work. Will the feed and expansion tank for the central...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock