Search the forum,

Discuss 40mm to 42mm chrome plated brass compression joint? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SimonSmith

Does such a thing exist (40mm to 42mm chrome plated brass compression joint)? I'm have a nightmare trying to marry my shallow seal bath waste with existing 42mm pipe-work. Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks steveb. Yes, I've seen that one. But isn't that 42mm to 42mm, or am I mistaken? Mcalpine code 42G-CB, is that it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 40mm to 42mm chrome plated brass compression joint? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am replacing a leaking push fit flexi tap connector under the bath with a compression fitting flexi. The problem is that the old pipe seems...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm in the process of fitting my freestanding bath. The supplied waste chrome pipe that runs into the floor is an unusual diameter -...
Replies
Views
Hi I fitted a bath/shower 12 years ago and a few months ago it developed a leak. It was basically at a coupler on 40mm solvent where my new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock